Retail Portfolio Director, Delancey
Our retail, leisure, industrial & workspace teams boast a wealth of experience working across some of the UK's most iconic regeneration schemes.
Our passion is rooted in creating urban villages and districts with the modern-day version of retail at the forefront. Our results showcase a curated commercial element of mixed-use schemes in evolving areas with advice on master planning.
Submerged within London’s world-renowned east London community, we select the best in class occupiers and advise large developers, local authorities, councils & funds how they need to shape their thinking to attract the right tenants and ultimately the right customers. We are passionate about creating new destinations and ensuring lasting futures.
We are laser focused on identifying all opportunities across the lifecycle of a regeneration projects, often advising on meanwhile uses like multi-use hubs, curated container clusters, dark stores & kitchens, community workspaces and specialist markets. This approach allows the project to gain momentum prior to completion, and attracts the types of businesses that will ultimately fill the spaces once the project is completed.
The type of advice we can provide:
- Strategic gap analysis
- Meanwhile space uses
- Ongoing liaison with architects and planners to provide buildings with flexibility enabling a range of space options
- Refinement of the accommodation in line with tenant demand
- Provision of ERV’s, void periods and rent free periods – to be updated periodically
- Financial appraisals and modelling including estimated rental/capital value and investment advice
- Refinement of Tenant mix strategy
- Repositioning retail developments and reprising space to meet current market demand
- Advice on new formats for maker spaces that suit the dynamic changes in the industrial market
- Landscaping and external areas interaction with the retail and offices
If you’d like to find out more please get in touch with Craig Fisher on 020 3216 3911 or email [email protected]
If you’d like to find out more please visit our case studies page.